MEDICAL & HEALTHCARE
IN-MOLD LABELING AND DECORATING
Commercial Plastics has invested in the latest In-Mold Labeling and Decorating technology with pre-cut roll-fed technology. This new technology eliminates the need to cut the labels in-line. This allows for thinner labels with a more robust construction that replaces the cut and stack method and traditional roll fed method.
We have over 10 years of in-mold labeling and decorating experience used in many different applications. We have partnered with the top label makers keeping up with the latest technology as the IML industry innovates. Our systems are designed for sequential barcode reading and barcode lot traceability for medical and healthcare applications.
Advantages for In-mold labeling and decorating
In-mold labeling and decoration has many advantages over conventional decorating methods. These advantages include:
- Waste reduction – elimination of liner waste from PS or Heat Transfer decorations
- In-line barcode lot traceability
- In-line Device History Recording
- Scrap Reduction
- Better label and marking permanence
- Improved package or product design
- Improved recycling
- Reduced cost compared to other plastic decorating methods